20 November 2011

Famiry

So my family decided to make a facebook group dedicated entirely to our family. Every day (it's only been up less than a week, but some of these people live on facebook and are completely utilizing this annoying feature on this damn social network website clogging my feed with memories from their childhood that they ALREADY talk about in real life all the time).. As I was saying, every day someone posts a topic for everyone to comment on and give their take. I try to avoid this page at all costs. But these notifications get sent to my cell phone!!

Today was about me. FYI, my middle name is Farr but it is pronounced Fa and that is the name that my entire family calls me by. (Christmas sucks with "Deck the Halls.")

Here's a little taste of me, the way my family views me:

'
I, apparently, am a hateful little thing. Who bites people.
Can I just take a second to defend myself? My sister and I were fighting that day and she was digging her nails into my arm and I couldn't do much but do what I did. Ugh.
This does not do much defending.
I am ashamed.
-___-



No comments:

Post a Comment