01 July 2013

cocoa loco

since we last left off:

  • my best friend has already gone on her europe vacation and come back (last night actually)
  • i have not been fired (yet)
  • i introduced greg to maya and eli and now theyre all in love together and they even hang out without me these days ugh atrocious.
  • still not over homeboy 1, or homeboy 2
  • became besties with twitter again
  • i listen to a lot of hip hop again, this is weird...
  • "bubble butt" is both the best song and worst song ever
  • i've been really enjoying my work lately.
  • let me elaborate: i think i got used to the politics i see every day and i just ignore it. i show up, i do my work, i charm the fuck out of my guests, and hope i balance. i leave you alone, you leave me alone.
  • yesterday i banged my finger against the wall and the pool table. it hurts so bad. but i beat greg hahahaha. it's swollen and purple right now and this happened over 12 hours ago. i hope i just need to ice it.
  • i need to go shopping for maya's birthday.
  • i'm leaving for dim sum soon.
i spit too much realness on twitter.
i'm really happy my best friend is back from europe.
whoever you are, wherever you are, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment