18 April 2012

rorrim



i've started working.
i've also kickstarted an addiction to ebay.
i crave hearing the ocean.
and good hangs with the good friends.
and new adventures.
and laughter that hurts you in the gut.
i want forgiveness.
and experience.
and acceptance.
and solace.
and gratitude.
and my tax refund.

although they are just text on a screen, reading your words takes me home.

i am trying different ways to get organized. i wonder when i am going back to school. i guess that's up to me, isn't it.. my life these days is so boring. but that is peaceful to me. i used to get news alerts on my phone because i hated not knowing current events, but all i ever got were headlines that talked about mass killings or suicide bombings and while that is the tragic truth of real things that are happening, i personally can't do anything to stop this. and i hated it. so much.

today i gave someone $7 for gas money. i was robbed.

wish i was more selfless. sorry mom and dad.

note to self: take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment