06 January 2012

film spam


We fed ducks before work that day

Jimbo's salad bar for lunch. So tasty.

My kids wearing our food truck's shirt :)

OUR FOOD TRUCK!!!

Shoobie working at Jimbo's. (My pal Robert.)

A welcome home celebration before his deployment to Afghanistan. Miss you Gadiel.

Caramel apples :)


Cavin looking sharp for New Years Eve!


I really don't know what I was thinking asking David to take a picture of us girls...

Dinosaur slippers from The Children's Place

It rained before. So foreign to me now </3



Stone Brewery tour

Stone Brewery tour

Honda turtle. Christine's car broke down this day. This was my entertainment while we waited for AAA to come to the rescue (which it did but couldn't do anything about it.)


Favorite uncle/person ever, plus my "brother" :3

1 comment:

  1. Everything is just so wonderful and beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete